Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Random December happenings

A few random pictures from our December before I post about the holidays (I'm so behind, as usual):
The first weekend in December is the balloon rally. We didn't go to the balloon glow like we have in the past, but we had fun spotting balloons while driving around town.

 I was part of a community choir that featured Handel's Messiah. It was a fun experience, and good to be around some really fantastic singers. It was a big time commitment though, and I was glad when it was all over.


 I was invited to an ornament exchange party, and the ornament had to be handmade. As a side note, my kids kept calling them ordaments, and it drove me crazy all December. It was a lot of fun...this is the ornament I made  (I forgot to take a picture of the super cute one I received)
One night in December we had a Christmas movie night. Wes pulled out all the stops and made hot chocolate and cookies for the kids to eat while watching the movie. They thought it was so fun.
A gag gift for our Bishop.
Addison made this penguin at PMO one day.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That concert was awesome, I was so impressed!

Super cute ornament, I wish I could have gone to that party, I really wanted to.

I BURST out laughing at that heart frame. Hi-larious.