Addi's best friend is Zaiden. She told me the other day that she wanted to marry him someday. When I brought that up to his dad, she got all embarrassed and said "just don't worry about it!". She pretty much wants Z to come play everyday.
Addi enjoys going to PMO with Ms. Elizabeth. They always do really fun
crafts and learning games. She goes on Monday mornings while I'm at
work, and then either Wes or I pick her up at lunch time. She likes when
Wes picks her up because he usually takes her to get ice cream.
Addi watches A LOT of Netflix on days that we work. She is obsessed with
Bold Eagles, Turtle Tales, Gruffalo, and Octonauts. She likes to
pretend and talks about Scruffy and how she is just "a little fella" all
of the time. She likes to pretend to be fancy.
Addi is still sucking her thumb. I'm trying to convince her that when
she is 4 she'll be too old to suck her thumb. She also still wears
diapers at nap time and night time. I'll be glad when she starts waking
up dry!
I had scheduled Addi's outpatient surgery to get her frenulum clipped a
long time ago, and then backed out of it at the last minute. We did it
with Kamryn and she was fine, so I don't know why I'm dragging my feet,
but I just don't want her to have to go all the way under. I know her
teeth will benefit from it....the front teeth sit much farther forward
than the rest.
Addison is obsessed with pronouncing words "correctly". She has picked
up on all the times we correct Jaxson, and wants to make sure she is
doing right. She gets frustrated when she can't say a word.
This year it is just Addi and Kimber at home, and I can't always count
on Addi to watch out for her. I'm always worried something will happen
if I have to take a quick shower. The other day I left the kitchen for a
minute when the girls were eating lunch. When I came back in Kimber was
sitting on the counter, holding a huge knife, trying to eat oatmeal off
the tip of the knife. And Addi was just sitting there watching her do
it without saying anything! That's what you get when you have a 3 year
old watching a baby.
I love that Addi still has her chubby cheeks. I hope they never go away!
She will catch up in size to Kamryn at some point-they are only a size
apart in clothes. Is it bad that I'm excited for when that happens, so
it's less clothes in their drawers?
It's funny to me as I think of each of my kids, and how important they
are to our family. Our family would just not be the same without Addi,
and I can say that about all of our kids. Each add something different
to the mix, and it just wouldn't be the same if one were missing.
![]() |
| (I like this picture because it reminds of how she was such a serious baby) |




2 comments:
I can't believe she's 3.5 either. Crazy! I think Addi is just the cutest, I love talking to her.
HA ha ha "that's what happens when you let a 3 year old watch a baby!" - Mikelle Jones
Post a Comment