Sunday, July 1, 2012

Addison-11 months

 Miss Addi is now 11 months old!
  •  Addi loves her daddy. She lights up whenever he talks to her. She says "dada" all the time, although I'm not sure she has connected it to him yet.
  • The only word she associates with an object is Gus, our dog. Every time he comes by she says "Gu" or "Du", it's hard to tell. But I know she knows what she is saying.
  •  She loved going camping and getting held and loved on by everyone.
  •  Addi is eating a lot of food these days. She can really pack it away! (I'm not sure of her weight, but I would guess around 15 lbs or so). And if you blow up that pic, she has two bottom teeth and only one top tooth. Wes calls her snaggletooth.


  •  Addi helped Kamryn with her wrapping paper from her birthday presents. Addison is moving around so much more this month....she is finally crawling!!
  •  Addi puts everything straight into her mouth....right here she had put a little rock or something in it.
  •  Addison does this all the time. It makes me laugh every time too. She is finally starting to use her legs, but I think it will still be a few months before she is walking. She has only pulled herself to a stand once, and has never walked around anything.

Happy 11 months! We love you!

3 comments:

janae said...

love the last picture of all of your kids! Such cuties

Emily said...

I didn't know she was crawling! Hurray for Addison.

LSWright said...

I love little addi! She is too cute! Love the last picture! wish I could see you guys everyday!!