Thursday, July 12, 2012

Never Boring

The bigger our family gets and the older the kids get, the more busy we become. I know this is just a small taste of what it will be like in the future...

The last couple of weeks have been pretty crazy for me. I got called to be on a jury here, and that lasted a week and a half! Good thing my mother-in-law is so great and could watch all the kids everyday, but man it put a lot of stress on everyone. Throw in swim lessons on top of that, and it was a little chaotic, but we survived. (I really felt terrible about not being there with my kids....and poor Addi did so good until the last day, she probably thought I had abandoned her).

As soon as that was over it was time for Wes's family 's reunion. We got back from that on Monday so now things are starting to return to "normal" around here.

Pictures coming soon!

No comments: