Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy 3rd Bithday Kamryn!

Kamryn got 2 cakes this year, one at my mom's house on Father's Day before we left, and one on her actual birthday.
 She was so cute and kept singing "Happy Birthday to me..."

 Oh yeah, Wes got a cake on his birthday too.

 She loved being the center of attention.

 Kamryn got a quilt from me for her birthday.

And a pink scooter from Wes. (He had the foresight to pick one up for her last Black Friday and we've been hiding it ever since then. )

 
 Ice cream cake by Wes. mmmm, so good.


These pictures of her "riding" her scooter kill me, she looks so tiny! She is getting the hang of it.




Wrapped up in her new quilt.

5 comments:

ashley said...

Happy birthday, Kamryn! I love the quilt, just the colors I'm looking for! Turned out so good. And I'm jealous of your patch of grass...

ashley said...

Happy birthday, Kamryn! I love the quilt, just the colors I'm looking for! Turned out so good. And I'm jealous of your patch of grass...

janae said...

Happy Birthday, Kamryn! And I think I might come visit and steal her quilt...maybe I'll steal her and her quilt. She is seriously so cute!

Emily said...

She looks so cute on that scooter, I love it! And awesome quilt, it really looks great.

Tracie said...

Happy Birthday Kamryn!! I am sad I missed it. Can't wait to see you all in 2 weeks!!!