Here's what my kids are doing today:

We're trying to potty-train. It will be my greatest accomplishment in life if it ever happens. I really just want to send Hallie away and have someone else do it for me. Any takers? At least she likes the idea, most of the time.
(Sorry for those of you who think this picture is inappropriate...at least I made sure she was covered!)
Jaxson is really starting to suck his thumb. A lot of times it pacifies him and he'll fall asleep. I know that it is a hard habit to break, but it is so cute when they are this little.
3 comments:
ha ha ha....that is a really cute picture of hallie, even if she is on the potty!!!
ha ha ha....i have to laugh at the potty picture....i tell you what i will send you kendilyn to potty train and you can send me hallie....ha ha ha....i love the picture of jaxson sucking his thumb too...we miss you guys!!!!
Holy cow the HAIR on that kid! Most parents would kill for their kids to sport such awesome locks! Count your blessings.
Post a Comment