- I bought a few clearance items from thechildrensplace.com, and they arrived yesterday. I love ordering things online because it feels like Christmas when you get them in the mail. I was sorting through the box, and I told Hallie to put the hoodie that I got her in her room. I didn't think anything of it, because she usually follows through. Later when I went to throw a diaper away later, I found the hoodie in the trash! What the heck?
- Wes has Thursdays off, so we try to do someting fun when we can. It was too cold and muddy to play outside, so we headed to our ward building for some fun. We brought Wes's helicopter he got for Christmas, a basketball, Hallie's new bike (trike), and a big bouncy ball. We played for an hour and a half, mostly Wes tried to teach me to play a few different basketball games (I stink). Hallie had a blast running all over the place, and Jaxson laid on a blanket and was happy until the very end. We ended up having a great time and it was free!
- Jaxson is still sleeping good at night. He's only been waking up once to eat, and it's been so nice! I could get used to this.
- Jaxson has a lot of hair, just like Hallie did, but with Hallie I could at least put cute things in it. I don't know what to do with all his hair! He'll need a hair cut soon, I guess. Here are a couple of pictures of him where I tried to style it.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Random Tidbits
I just have a few random happenings to write about:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sooo funny about the hoodie!! And cutest hair as ever, Jaxson! Tiff
I would have never thought to go the ward building for a family outing. So creative. And about Hallie's hoodie adventure, watch out because it gets worse. I told Kate to throw away some old carrots once, and two days later I found them in our dryer :)
I don't remember putting things away in the wrong places when I was little! I can't stop laughing, the hoodie in the trash is about the funniest thing I have heard all day. Thanks for the laugh Hallie!
Post a Comment