Yes, my kids are a couple of matching outfits. And yes, one is a boy and one is a girl. But don't they look cute? I'm all about buying things as gender neutral as possible, so that they can share, and I don't have to buy as much. This picture was taken last Sunday, during another one of our lazy Sunday afternoons.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Lazy Afternoon
We moved to 9:00 am church at the beginning of the year, but most of the time Wes has to be there at 8, and sometimes I have to be there early for choir. We are definitely more tired with this schedule...I wake up early to get ready before my kids get up. The best part about the new schedule is that we can all take a nap on Sunday afternoon, which is what we did today. I LOVE taking naps, but rarely get to do so. The stars must have been aligned today because I got both of the kids to sleep at the same time, and we all took a 2 hour nap. I woke up feeling so refreshed. I hope many more lazy Sunday afternoons are in my future.

Yes, my kids are a couple of matching outfits. And yes, one is a boy and one is a girl. But don't they look cute? I'm all about buying things as gender neutral as possible, so that they can share, and I don't have to buy as much. This picture was taken last Sunday, during another one of our lazy Sunday afternoons.
Yes, my kids are a couple of matching outfits. And yes, one is a boy and one is a girl. But don't they look cute? I'm all about buying things as gender neutral as possible, so that they can share, and I don't have to buy as much. This picture was taken last Sunday, during another one of our lazy Sunday afternoons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hallie's Hair is getting so long, and she is starting to look like a little girl now and not so baby...she is so cute, and Jaxsons chubby cheeks kill me, I just wanna squish them!!! Nice to be able to get them both down at the same time...That is a rare occasion in my house too!!!
We just went from 9:00 to 2:00 church. I don't know which one I like better. They both have distinct perks I think. But I definitely miss my naps... even though now i can sleep in till noon if I want, I still miss the lazy nap days. sigh. good luck next week!
Post a Comment