I made a baby quilt last week for a new baby girl in our ward. I had the activity day girls (8-11 year olds) help tie the quilt so they could pass off a service requirement. I absolutely love the fabric, and I would have made myself one if I had a baby girl. It turned out so cute! The girls really liked helping tie it too. A big thanks to my mother-in-law who helped me so much...she tutored me on how to make it, let me borrow her quilting supplies, and watched my kids for a couple of hours so I could sew it! And thanks to Wes who helped me put it on the quilting frame.
3 comments:
cute quilt! i'm sure it was a lot of work!
mikelle, the quilt is super cute!!! You are becoming quite the domestic queen...I love it!!!
Looks nice! Go you!
Post a Comment