Friday, August 28, 2015

Random July

My mom sent Kimber this cute skirt and she liked modeling it
  • We went on a walk close to our neighborhood one night to scope out some property (we are always looking).


Wes made a tower out of all the Domino tiles, he ended up using every single one.
Hanging out in the front yard while Addi learns to ride a bike
I'm just realizing that most of these are of Kimber, haha. Now that Addi can ride a bike Kimber is sporting the strider bike everywhere
Wes took Jaxson on a camping/horseback riding trip in July (I'll have to get the pics from his phone), so I had all the girls plus a friend of Hallie's. We went and tried Sonic's new candy slushes, whilst enjoying the Sonic employee's smoking break.
She definitely has more Jones' in her, I think. She looks like my mother-in-law in this pic.
We spent one FHE at the park with some friends, playing capture the flag and a few other games

I'm still walking most mornings in an attempt to stay in somewhat of good shape with this pregnancy. This was my view one morning in July.

1 comment:

LSWright said...

Wes's clothes look like they are falling off of him.