Thursday, August 27, 2015

Jones go to the Dentist

None of us have been to the dentist in years, and we knew we better go before things got worse, so in July we all went to our new dentist, who happens to be a very good friend. Their office is so nice and its really nice to see someone who has our best interest in mind.  By some miracle, none of us have any cavities! That was such a relief to hear.
Addison and Kimber had never been to the dentist before-they both did great and got to watch cartoons on Netflix while they got their teeth cleaned. I realized when we got to the dental office that morning, that neither of us had brushed Kimber's teeth that morning. That's when you know you are a lazy parent-you don't even brush their teeth before going to the dentist! I was so embarrassed.

These poor kids were really troopers because that same afternoon I had a midwife appointment where I had to take my glucose test, and that took another couple of hours. It was a long day!

The best part for the kids was that they got ice cream when they were all done. (Provided by the dentist, even!). It took a long time to do all 7 of us, I think we were there for almost 3 hours, but now none of us have to go back for 6 months, so well worth a morning at the dentist. 

1 comment:

LSWright said...

I hope our visit to the dentist yields the same results!! But our dentist is booked out for 2 months!