Friday, August 21, 2015

Soccer Camp

The kids did 3 days of soccer camp at the mid school in July. They were coached by the girls high school soccer team. I intentionally didn't sign the kids up for anything this summer, because I like to have a looser schedule in the summer, but I thought soccer camp would be a good way to get them excited about the upcoming soccer season.  I was especially sold when they told me that each additional kid was 50% off of the previous kid....it ended up being way cheaper than I thought it would!


This is just a random picture after one of the practices...I am now finding Jaxson playing, willingly, with Kimber. This is huge!

That's Jax in the yellow penny
 
 Even Addi got to play, which she was so excited about! She will be playing soccer this year for the first time, so this was a good way to get her prepped for that. All the high school girls thought Addi was so cute and had to all give her a hug at the end of the days. They provided popsicles at the end of every practice, which was a great idea with how hot it was!

The kids were complimented by the head coach about how hard they worked.  I hope that it was really true. I don't care if they turn out to be fantastic players, as long as they work as hard as they can.

No comments: