Monday, September 23, 2013

Kimber-4 months


 
  • Kimber had her 4 month well check today. She looks perfect (apparently her communication and problem solving skills have improved, ha.) She weighed 13 lbs 5 ounces, and was 25" tall. 80% for height, 85% for weight and 30% for head circumference. If she is anything like my other kids she won't grow any in the next few months.
  • I moved Kimber into her own room after we got home from our camping trip. I was sad-I love being able to snuggle up to my babies in bed, but I knew it would mean better sleep for all of us in the long run.

  • She now only sucks her left thumb. ALL THE TIME. Her poor little thumb knuckle was all dry and cracked from sucking it so much.

  • I love watching her "googly eyes" when she just stares at you like she is in love with you. She looks at Wes like this all the time and its so sweet.


  • She is all the sudden spitting up after every feeding. I don't know why the sudden change, but my clothes don't appreciate it (or Wes's clothes, or the couch, or the carpet...)

  • She is finally going to sleep at night pretty consistently between 8:00 and 8:30. It's so nice to have the freedom to fall asleep whenever I want to after that! (And sometimes it's not long after that).
  • Kamryn loves Kimber and tries to get her to calm down. She sings her songs like "don't cry...under the sea". It's hilarious, but sweet. And it usually does calm her down.
 
Happy 4 months Kimber!

1 comment:

LSWright said...

I can't wait to squeeze her! I love that her and Vera are the same size! I want them to be best friends! Can't wait for December!!