So, low volume quilts have been all the rage for the last year or so. Low volume just means fabrics that have a lot of white/neutral/light. I've never made anything "low volume" so I thought I would try.
This quilt was kind of fun for me because I didn't really know how to make the herringbone strips. I didn't have a pattern, I just had to figure it out myself. I didn't have a plan going into it, so I just kind of made up a pattern as I went.
This quilt measured about 47" by 41". I quilted it simply on either side of the strips. It's backed with a super soft flannel and bound in a gray and white print.
2 comments:
Thats so cute! You're amazing!
all I can say is "are you kidding me?" you have 5 kids, work, and you make 3 quilts......I am so embarrassed for myself!
Post a Comment