We celebrate our 9th anniversary today. We went out on a date Saturday night, leaving Kimber for the first time. We ate dinner at a steakhouse, shopped at Walmart (I got a garbage can and shopped for Jaxson's birthday coming up) and got a redbox to watch after the kids went to bed. I fell asleep 1/2 hour into the movie. Nothing says 'happy anniversary' like a nice new garbage can for the kitchen, right? Haha.
(excuse the wind blown hair, there was a storm rolling in. and while we are at it, excuse the last 10 lbs I have to lose too!)
But seriously, it's always nice to go on a date and remember that before the 5 kids, it was just us. We began our family as 2, and someday it will be just the two of us again. I have to say, my life is just how I always wanted it to be. Maybe not as easy as I thought it would be, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I love my husband, and I'm so grateful for this life we have together! Happy 9 years, babe!
3 comments:
Happy anniversary! If you have ten pounds to lose, I can't see them. I laughed out loud about the garbage can. Hilarious!
Happy Anniversary to you two!
You guys look great! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment