- Kimber's biggest accomplishment this month was rolling over to her tummy. She's only done it a few times now.
- She was blessed this month.
- Her baby acne finally showed up....in time for all her pictures in her blessing dress, of course
Kimber is pretty easy going, especially if she has your attention. She'll coo and smile at you if you are looking at her, no matter how mad she was.
-
And she started sucking her thumb! (What are the odds I'd have 4 thumb suckers? I guess about the same as having 4 girls:)) She doesn't seem to prefer a side yet, which is different....all my other kids only ever sucked one side, right from the get go. I've seen her sucking both the right and the left many times. Maybe she'll be ambidextrous.
We love our Kimber Hoo-hoo (that's what Addi calls her).
1 comment:
I haven't seen her suck her thumb. So cute!
Post a Comment