Friday, May 9, 2008

More busy

We've been having a lot of fun this week, mixed in with a little work.

Lindsey and her family came up last Friday and stayed clear til Wednesday. It was a treat to get to play for so long! Hallie loves Kendilyn, and her newest buddy, Bella (their dog). Hallie absolutely loved taking Bella for walks on her leash...she was devastated if she didn't get to do it (thanks Phil, for being so patient with her!). The two girls played quite a bit on the playset at my in-laws house. We even managed to get our first sunburn on the season....unfortunately for my kids, they take after my skin tone, not Wes's.

My in-laws closed on the deal that they have been working on since Christmas time....it finally happened! We have moved offices this week (I didn't do hardly anything, but everyone else did)...and as of yesterday we are operating out of the new office. I will be working there more in the future, doing things like payroll, bills, and some accounting stuff. The four of us (my in-laws, Wes, and me) each have a desk in the new office...we hope to build on a little break room that we can eat lunch in and that the kids can play in while we work. We are all excited about this change.

The most exciting thing for me, I think, is that we will be closed Saturdays and Sundays. For as long as I've known Wes he has always had to work on Saturdays, because he has been in retail. This will be so much fun to have the whole weekend as a family! I am hoping he will get to come down to Mesa more with this transition, since he will have two days off in a row.

That's what has been happening around here! I've been such a slacker with taking pictures lately, so sorry there is nothing to look at!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Congratulations! Having your husband all weekend is going to be fun for you!

The Deborah Sector said...

I totally now how you feel to have your husband back!! Both of us just graduated and it is going to be so great to have Martin back. Your funny about posting other parts of my house LOL. The rest of my house is a disaster would never want to expose people to that chaos.