Hallie started with a runny nose and glassy eyes yesterday. When we were playing outside in the afternoon, she said the funniest thing. She said "Mom, my nose is running away!"
Ha ha I miss her! and all of you! Luke got a job as a bug man, and he works Saturdays so it looks like we aren't going on any trips until Mexico!Which I am sooo excited for!
Mikelle- You asked what gym right? I'm a trader I'm afraid. It's Desert Devils right by my moms. Crazy part is that it's where I went but when it was in Scottsdale. My poor mom driving me all that way. We have all FOUR kids in a class at the same time and pay WAY too much money. But I love that the kids are getting strong.
3 comments:
HA HA HA...that is so cute!! I love that little girl...can't wait to see you guys again!!
Ha ha I miss her! and all of you! Luke got a job as a bug man, and he works Saturdays so it looks like we aren't going on any trips until Mexico!Which I am sooo excited for!
Mikelle- You asked what gym right? I'm a trader I'm afraid. It's Desert Devils right by my moms. Crazy part is that it's where I went but when it was in Scottsdale. My poor mom driving me all that way. We have all FOUR kids in a class at the same time and pay WAY too much money. But I love that the kids are getting strong.
Post a Comment