Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day weekend

We drove up to the ranch on Friday evening after we were done with work. We saw 11 deer right by the house!


On Saturday Wes and his dad fixed some fences, to get ready for the cows they are buying this year. Hallie helped Nana make some cookies for the guys. They were happy to come back to a warm treat...and Hallie was excited to tell them that she had made them. She gets so excited over doing little things like that...I should help her do that more often. She is really big into "presents" right now.



I had a nice relaxing Mother's Day yesterday. We didn't do anything special, but we hung out all afternoon and evening...I love doing that. Hallie made me a present in nursery...she was so excited to give it to me, and I was so excited to get my first homemade present from her!



Jaxson is sitting up pretty good now!

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

Homemade gifts are the best!! I can't believe how SKINNY Jaxson is.... all of his chunk fell off!!! He looks so cute sitting up!

Camille said...

Cute m-day present!