I found Hallie in our shower the other day, razor in hand. She was apparently trying to shave her mustache, and having a good ole' time doing it...until she realized her lip was bleeding. Luckily, she didn't get too bad of a cut. And hopefully it scared her bad enough to stay away from razors! She liked having a band-aid on her face...
Hallie was up all night, throwing up and the other, so we didn't get much sleep. We have some friends in our ward who have 3 boys and are due anytime with their 4th boy. We told them they could bring their boys here when she goes into labor...well, we got a call at 6 this morning that they were on their way over. I really like their boys...and they're good kids, it was just bad timing to have 3 additional kids on no sleep! But we're excited for them to have a little boy close to Jaxson's age. One of their boys is Hallie's age, and I watch the oldest boy a couple of days a week after school. We just get along really well with the whole family, and I'm so excited to see the new little Robison!
4 comments:
I cut my face with my dad's razor when I was little.... I'm sure it scared her enough not to do it again...it did me!! Hope that Hallie is feeling better! YUCK!! Hopefully nobody else gets whatever she has. And of course....doesn't it always happen that way...no sleep, and that's the day you get to watch more kids!!! Oh the life of motherhood!!
Oh Mikelle-Bell!
What hard troubles to deal with all at once! I wish you were here. I would have helped you out with them! When are you coming down again? Oh, and I'm glad to see a new posting...I was starting to worry!
That band aid is so cute. You are always serving the gallup ward, I didn't know they were having another baby, they are a cute family.
I tried shaving my legs when I was six or seven--shaved a nice long strip of skin clean off. Don't throw up--I'm sorry I even told you.
Post a Comment