Friday, February 22, 2008

Rock and Roll

Jaxson has mastered the art of rolling to his stomach! After he did it once he couldn't stop. Now he gets mad because he sometimes gets stuck on his stomach. He's growing up so fast...I've been trying to upload a video of him rolling over, but I can't get it to work...


We had a fun day yesterday while Wes had the day off. We dropped off our tax information to the accounting office we use (we're crossing our fingers for a big return!). Then we ran by the library because I had a couple of books I've been wanting to read. We decided to go to the Childrens library which is a block down the street. They have a big aquarium right when you walk in that Hallie really liked.


I've known for awhile that they a free story hour for toddlers, but I wasn't sure when it was. I asked a lady who was there, and turns out, we were right in time! The story time was about dinosaurs, and it included making a dinosaur craft at the end. Hallie did pretty good paying attention, so I think we'll do it again. It's Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, for half an hour in the morning. I'm sure we won't go all the time, but it's nice to know it's something Hallie likes doing.


We ran home after the library excursion so that Wes could fix Hallie's trike (she's a little too short for the pedals), and then headed to our ward building. I forgot my camera again :(. We played basketball, a little soccer, and helped Hallie with her trike-riding skills. She just doesn't get it yet. I'm hoping by summertime, she'll get it better so she can ride outside.

That was our morning in a nutshell...tonight we're having 3 families over for dessert and games. I hope its fun!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Kendilyn has a hard time with her trike also....at first i thought it was that she wasn't strong enough, but it is actually that she can't get the pedals to go back around!!!!

Yeah Jaxson....you are such a big boy....isn't it amazing how fast they change!!!

I am gonna go to gallup not this week but next week... oh and you have me addicted to the pioneer woman website....i love her pictures her recipes, her blogs...she is so funny...

later love you guys big hugs