Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fun at the Ranch

Sorry all the pictures are first...it would take too much time for me to change around!
Wes and Jaxson. Jaxson enjoyed his first time out in the snow (we usually keep him inside).
Our little family


Hallie loves playing in the snow.



Wes gave the kids a sled ride down a little hill.






This is how much snow was outside the house at the ranch




On Thursday we went up to the ranch to play in the snow. Wes and my father-in-law got there about 10:30, and it took them until 3:30 to get to the house...there was that much snow! We drove up around 4:00 and only got to play for a little while before heading back home. Unfortunately Wes was really sick the whole day and didn't feel like doing much. My sister-in-law Camie and her kids have been here for the week and came up to the ranch too. Hallie has had so much fun playing with her cousins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so Jealouse we missed out on all of the fun...

Lindsay said...

Your kids are adorable all bundled up!

The Deborah Sector said...

What is with the rezriding? I was adding you to my blog and was like what the heck!!

Camille said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again: the HAIR on your kids!!! Adorable.