Jaxson is sleeping in his own crib now, mostly through the night. A lot of times he'll wake up around 7:00 am, and I'll feed him in bed before getting up. Sometimes he stays awake, but most of the time he falls back asleep next to me. I love watching him sleep so peacefully. He is such a sweet baby. I love him so much! It doesn't get better than this.
6 comments:
Man, he really looks like a Wright in that picture. And that hair! He's a stud, that's for sure. Is he friends with Preston yet?
we sure enjoyed seeing you guys this weekend!!! and sweet little jaxson looks so peaceful in that picture!!!
anonymous is lindsey
I love love love this picture and I miss your little cuties! Come visit again soon and next time I won't be sick. P.S. I really enjoy your blog. good job
Mikelle...that is the cutest picture I've ever seen!
Ahhh... I'm so glad you got that photo. It seems I think that I should take a photo and then life takes over. Someday he will think sleeping cuddled next to you is yucky- so enjoy that it's his favorite place to be now!
Post a Comment