Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Last of soccer for 2015

This soccer season seemed to drag on forever since I was pregnant and due with the baby right at the end of the season. For some reason we had a warmer than normal August/September/October, so many of the games were super hot. We didn't really have to deal with the freezing cold morning games like we have had to in years past.

This year we had 4 different teams, 7 practices a week and 4 games a week. I am just glad its all over now!

Jaxson was quite the player on his team this year. His skills improved a lot this year and we are excited to see what he does next year on a bigger field.
Addison was fun to watch because the kids are just so cute at that age. It was a win for her if she could just touch the ball during the game...she was pretty afraid of the ball, but liked running around with the pack.

Poor Kimber just had to sit through it all with me...lots of tired days like this where she didn't get a nap, only to crash at practice.


Kamryn was fun to watch because she plays with a smile on her face the whole time. Despite being half the size of some of the girls in her division, she was able to keep up with them and scored quite a few goals over the course of the season.



I don't have any more pictures of Hallie playing, but she did really great this year too. She mostly plays on defense, and is really good at it, but sometimes plays up or goalie. I missed the last day of games when I was in the hospital with Morgan, but I heard she scored a goal when she was playing goalie! She is definitely not the fastest runner, but her understanding of the game is really great-she knows where to be and go-and I attribute that all to Wes who has spent a lot of time coaching her.

Some days we all felt like this.

No comments: