Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving at the school

 
The kids always have a Thanksgiving lunch the Friday before Thanksgiving break. It was held in the gym this year and was a little chaotic because they had each grade coming in only 10 minutes apart. We found a little spot to sit and rotated through Kamryn, then Jaxson, and then Hallie.
Addison threw a massive tantrum while we were there and kept running away while I was holding Morgan in the carrier. And Kimber was following whatever Addi did. I really hate when my kids act up in public because I feel like everyone around is judging me for having so many. Addison has entered the land of 4 year old tantrums (I like to call them "grand mal tantrums"), where they cannot be calmed down or distracted no matter what you do.
 
It's always fun to see my kids at school though. They always seem to like seeing their little sisters too.

1 comment:

LSWright said...

Is it bad that I was a little happy to know your kids do that?? I feel so judged with mine all the time! Finley has been SOOO disobedient- his way to get attention now that we have 3?? I dont know, but its killing me.