Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015

There was a photo booth set up at the trunk-or-treat...I was so excited to get a good picture of them all together.
Carving pumpkins-I started them only to find out they were rotten inside. I then refused to keep carving and told the kids they could  continue on their own. They did and it was amazing! I printed out a template and they traced it and then carved it.

Hermione-

Captain America-

The Hulk-
Minnie Mouse-
A good Witch

Hallie helped her teacher at the Fall Fest, which happened to be the same night as our ward's trunk-or-treat, that's why she didnt make the group shot.

(and Morgan was a pumpkin but i didn't get an individual shot of her)

On the actual Halloween day we went to a friend's party (and opted out of trick-or-treating). We weren't there for long when Kamryn ran into a cinder block column in their unfinished basement. We happened to be down there right when it happened (she ran right into the corner edge). It was a really good gash-definitely could have used stitches- and this picture doesn't do it justice. It was really deep and about an inch long. Wes bandaged it up the best he could, and we called it good. She was really tough and brave and after some Tylenol she was back to playing. Addison was more upset about it then Kamryn was. We really didn't want to spend Halloween in the ER! She was a trooper for a couple of weeks, wearing water proof bandages 24/7. I had to revert to washing her hair for her again.


And now-3 weeks later after all the bandages came off

3 comments:

LSWright said...

They all look great! Love the Hulk! and the poor thing!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

They are so cute! Kamryn as the hulk is classic.