Friday, October 30, 2015

Random October


It's hard to see, but we went to the flea market one Saturday to look at the animals. We were thinking about getting sheep

We went to the mall after the  flea market to walk around (trying to induce labor)(it didn't work)(nothing worked), and Wes asked Hallie if she wanted to get her ears pierced. She had recently memorized the 13th Articles of Faith, and that was her reward. Initially she was going to wait until her birthday coming up, but we decided to just do it since we were there.

After

We had a windy day and somehow our trampoline (which was staked down) ended up on the opposite side of the backyard, all twisted up.

Hanging out in the tack shed while the older kids were riding horses around the corral

While I was in the hospital after having Morgan Wes took the kids and bought some sheep! I shouldn't be surprised, but I definitely never thought this would be my life! We have 6 ewes and 1 ram...the kids have named them all, but I can't think of their names off the top of my head.
Trying to be shepherds one day (it dind't go well, but I did get to see Wes wrestle one as it was trying to run away from him)

We also have 6 calves that we will keep over until next year (this years calves are at the butchers)



Crazy hair day at school. It's a good thing these kids have Wes-I just don't care about putting effort into these kinds of things

Wes counted it up the other day and he has something like 30 mouths to feed! We currently have 8 people in our house, 1 turtle, 1 inside dog, 3 hunting dogs, 4 horses, 7 sheep, and 6 calves. That is a lot!

1 comment:

LSWright said...

lOVE Hallies hair :) haha and all the mouths to feed!Why Sheep? Are you going to sell their wool? And I want a calf...