Monday, April 21, 2014

Orange and Blue baby quilt

 I whipped this quilt up the week I went to Mesa for my sister who just had her 5th baby, so that my mom could take it to her when she went to help out. It's almost our high school colors (of orange and blue), except the blue was more royal instead of aqua. This was a fun and easy quilt to make.
 

I think it measured about 36" by 48". I used a stack n' slash method for the blocks and then sashed it in a gray solid I've had laying around.

 
 On the back I used  this orange print that I've had for ever and an aqua mini-dot print for the stripe. It is quilted in a loop de loop (so technical, I know).


It is bound in a white and aqua print.



I can't wait to meet my new little nephew. I hope it is sooner than later!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love everything you do but this is SO great. You're so talented!