Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween Week

 
Wes and I went to an adults only party as nurse and patient. He said I looked just like my mom.         
 Pumpkin carving   

 (my only boy did not want to partake in the gutting of the pumpkin, so he sisters did it instead)

(sketching his design)
 
 (jaxson's design)

 (addi wanted scribbles)

(hallie and kamryn's design)
 


A spooky treat
 Hallie and Jaxson created a haunted house in Hallie's room. It included these "ghosts", which I thought were pretty ingenious, especially the way she was able to get them to hang.


A Dorothy (she had so many cute pictures, I couldn't pick just one)





  • A power ranger (again...he wouldn't pick anything else)


a cat


a pumpkin
 

 all together. I didn't realize until I posted this that I didn't take any pictures of Addison by herself...oops! I guess I'll have to dress her back up. That's how you know you have too many kids I guess...

 
 
ghost pancakes for breakfast

We also had class parties and the ward trunk-or-treat, but those are without pictures because most times it's too hard to be a parent and capture those moments too!

Happy Halloween! I, for one, am glad it's over!

3 comments:

La Florence said...

What a cute bunch of Halloween Ghost & Goblin's, pumpkins & nurse & patient.
You have been a busy Mom getting all of that together.
The pictures are really special!!
Thanks for sharing!! We really enjoy all of them! Hugs to all!!!!!

Emily said...

I'm so glad it's over too, but your family sure looks cute all dressed up! Those ghosts are awesome.

LSWright said...

Does wes have pants on??? I am a little scared. Also, Kamryn is the cutest thing I have ever seen and Hallie is a genius.