Wes took Hallie and Jaxson on a camping trip the first weekend in October. He didn't take as many pictures as when they went last year.
They stopped off at the Four Corners monument on the way home.
This is the trailer loaded down.
It's a trip around Hole in the Rock, packing in everything on the Razor. It's basically 3 days of riding around beautiful red rock country on the razor. He went with a few other families from our area. He did this trip last year too, but I never got around to posting the pictures from his phone.
Someday when my babies are older I will do this trip too. But for now I am content to be at home and enjoy some quiet(er) time.
1 comment:
It looks so pretty! Can you believe I've never been to the 4 corners monument? I need to go.
Post a Comment