I get the kids pictures taken once a year, around their birthday. This year was a little different because I got them all done at the same time. I have an 8 by 10 of each kid hanging up in the hallway leading to their bedrooms. Each year I switch the pictures out, but I always leave the old ones still in the frame behind the new one. So every year it's a trip down memory lane as I look at how the kids have grown.
When I starting looking through Jaxson's I started crying, because I have already forgotten so much of how he looked as a baby. Look at his 1 year old picture...it doesn't get cuter than that. And I think Addison looks so much like his 3 year old picture on the middle right.
Kamryn's hair has lightened up so much from when she was younger. Kimber looks so much like her to me.
And my chubby Addi-baby. Oh how I loved her rolls of chub!
Of course I think my kids are pretty darn cute. But it's always bittersweet at the changing-of-the-pictures. They are growing up to fast for me, I wish time would slow down. But at the same time I love the people they are becoming. Here's to hoping the next time I pull these out I won't be a mess of tears!
3 comments:
I love these! I was doing the same thing today, looking at old pictures of the kids. It goes too fast.
Cant believe how big they're getting!
here i sit at work tears rolling down my face like a baby. i can hardly stand how fast they are all growing up and changing so fast. but what wonderful people they are all changing into. i don't know how i will get thru the next two years without the sight and hugs from all my beautiful babies.
Post a Comment