Thursday, November 21, 2013

Lately...

I've been bribing my kids with Halloween candy everyday. These girls are "suckers" for suckers.

Kamryn likes to steal my phone and take pictures.
  •  Speaking of phones, I finally got a new one. Mine had been breaking off and on the last couple of months. I got an iphone, mainly because Wes already had one. It has been so nice to facetime and to sync our calendars and stuff.

Kimber has been wearing this hat  a lot lately. We've had a warm fall so far, until this week.

 
Wes and I went on a golfing date. It was the first time I had ever been, and I was really bad. I do not like doing things that I'm not good at. And yes, this is the sad state of our golf course. It was really bad.


 Gus has been sleeping at the end of our bed in order for us to stay sane. All of the sudden he won't stay in the laundry room without barking/whining/scratching the door/tearing up paper, etc. I don't like this arrangement, but at least we are getting more sleep.

 
 
I like dressing the girls alike sometimes. They are only a size apart in clothes right now.


I've been working on a quilt totally from scraps. I love the pattern even though it's a little tedious. Hallie has claimed it as her own already, she loves all the different colors.

There are lots of mornings where Wes is still in bed when I get home from taking the kids to school. I love to climb back in bed with him and these girlies. It usually ends up with them getting tickled.

 
 

No comments: