I went to the kids school today to eat lunch with them. (I forgot to get a picture with Jaxson.) Jaxson informed me he would rather eat with his friends, but Hallie loved sitting with us. NO surprise there.
Hallie is lucky to have one of her best friends in her class. Kamryn claims all of Hallie's friends as her own. She loves running up to all of them and giving them hugs.
I know Hallie loves to have us all there so she can show us "her" world. I really love going in and seeing the kids at school, even though it doesn't happen often. I also really love seeing so many Primary kids around the school. I'm grateful our kids go to a good school and are surrounded by so many good friends.
1 comment:
I should've taken another one with Addison looking and Noah NOT in it. Sorry! Cute kids.
Post a Comment