It happened to be homecoming for my alma mater so I took the kids to see the parade. They were sure happy to with all their candy they got.
I didn't take many other pictures. But we enjoyed getting to see our friends and family. And I got to get in some shopping too. We had a great time at the baptism with all of Wes's family. Hallie is super excited for her upcoming baptism.
One night my parents took us on a drive out to see the new LDS temple being built in Gilbert. It is massive and so pretty, especially when its lit up at night. We are hoping to go to the open house when its completed.
We came home after the baptism, which made it a day trip for Wes, Hallie, and Jax. It can be done!
2 comments:
The temple is SO beautiful!! I cant wait to come home!! sheesh!
I'm so glad you came and SO glad we got to see you! Come back asap.
Post a Comment