The soccer season is winding down so I thought I would put up a few more pictures. These are all from last Saturday's games. When we first arrived for Hallie's game it was 27 degrees! The kids have all really enjoyed playing this year.
Papa keeping a cold Addison warm.
Kamryn really likes playing too even though she rarely gets her foot on the ball. She is content to run around with the "pack". Considering her small size, she does pretty well at keeping up.
Jaxson has done really well this season and usually scores several goals each game. He is not much of a defender at this age. He has made a great new friend that is on his team, and that has made it all the more fun for him.
I wish my kids could always play on the same team! It made it so easy for me. This is the only year it will ever work out that way though...next year Jaxson moves to U8, with all boys.
Hallie has learned a lot and improved a lot this year. Wes has coached most of her games (there was no assistant for her team, and they always split the team to play on two fields at the same time, so having another coach is necessary.) She learned so much from him. After last year I wasn't sure if she would want to play again. But she is a whole different player out there this year and seems to really enjoy it.
Trying to keep Kimber warm...but I always have to leave her left hand out so she can suck her thumb!
The kids were able to have both sets of grandparents and many aunts and cousins come to their games this year. I appreciate the support because I know how much it means to them!
2 comments:
brrr! how do you do it!??
I missed soccer this year until it started getting cold. I do not miss those early morning, freezing games! Your kids sure look cute out there!
Post a Comment