Kimber is a pretty happy baby. Unless she is tired, which for a little baby is a lot. But she is always full of smiles, even then. I think of all the kids Kamryn adores her the most. I tell Kamryn on a daily basis to please not lay on her (she says she is giving her hugs).
Soccer season is officially over, but Kimber is always with me. Sometimes I lay her on a blanket to play instead of holding her. The last few weeks we have had super cold practices, but the last one was good weather so she got to play.
She likes to pull a blanket close to her face when she sleeps. Usually she will suck her left thumb and bring a blanket to her face with her right hand.
This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago and she is even more bald now. She still has a thick spot right about her neck, but is pretty bald every where else. The hair that is coming in is really light, but her eyebrows and lashes still have some red, so I am predicting strawberry blond hair.
I've been working out a couple of mornings a week with a few friends. It's getting colder now, so Kimber is usually bundled up in her beanie and snow suit.
I put a toy on her carseat and she likes to pull it and play with it.
Wes got out the bouncer and cleaned it all up so Kimber could use it. She likes it most of the time and does a good job of holding her head up.
We love you Kimber-roo!
3 comments:
She is SO cute! I can't wait to meet her!
also...Vera has a tint of redness in her hair too! I am interested to see what its going to be.
I love her smiles. She is adorable!
Post a Comment