Friday, July 26, 2013

Addison is 2!

 
We came back from Mesa and Addison's birthday was the next day. We got stuck at work all morning and then came home for lunch and naps. After nap time we decided to head up to the ranch for a razor ride and to roast some hot dogs on a fire.
 
(at work)
 

 
Addison helped lick off the beaters to the frosting for her cupcakes.

Our friends joined us up at the ranch, so we had a little party. Nana and Papa were there too of course. Grandma gave her this little Princess purse that she loves.


Nana made her a quilt. She loves her new "bankie".

 And we got her some underwear (for someday in the near future, I hope) and some princess figurines. So far, all three of the older kids play with them and make trades with them.
 
Since we had a lot of kids up there, I figured cupcakes would be easier and less messy.

 
 
Our razor ride didn't last long because we got caught in a little monsoon storm. It was exciting for the kids though. And so nice that we could retreat into the ranch house and celebrate Addison's birthday.

3 comments:

Sky said...

Happy B-Day Addy

LSWright said...

I feel like I dont even know her! She looks so much older from just March!! She is so cute and I love her cheeks!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Addison! That looks like a pretty fun birthday to me.