Friday, July 12, 2013

A mini update



 Kimber has now graduated from newborn clothes to 0-3 month clothes. Which means a couple of new outfits for her! She fell asleep in her bumbo the other day and slept for 3 hours! That is a very long nap in her book. She is sleeping excellently at night (sometimes all the way through the night!), but her naps are a different story.

She is getting so chunky! She has a couple more weeks until her 2 month appointment, but I'm guessing she is around 11 lbs. Her hair is still looking reddish and she has still has blue eyes. She has not gotten the full blown acne that my other kids did, and I'm hoping she will skip that rough stage.


1 comment:

LSWright said...

She is getting big! Love it! Vera goes for her 2mo visit on Tuesday...I am betting 12 lbs...seriously she's fat. Can't wait until we get these girls together!