I've been seeing a lot of these faces lately:
....all because of this:
I've never had to deal with a kid being jealous of the baby. None of my other kids ever acted out when I had a new baby, but Addison is a totally different story. She is fine as long as the other kids are distracting her, but as soon as she realizes I'm spending time with Kimber she screams and cries for me to hold her, bounce her, etc. And for as much as she loves babies, she is really pretty rough with Kimber. It can be overwhelming when I'm holding/feeding/bouncing Kimber and trying to hold a crying Addison at the same time. Lately she just wants me, Wes or Papa or Nana just won't do (unless I'm not around, then she is fine.) I'm hoping this phase doesn't last long...
1 comment:
Oh, poor Addy! I'm home from all my trips now, send her down! Seriously!
Post a Comment