Friday, June 1, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

Hallie finished up school this week  It has been an interesting and busy year having a child in school all day. She has really loved it and I'm proud of how she has handled school, but I'm happy to have her for the summer.

Last week she had her Kindergarten Celebration.

Each kid had a part they said, here's Hallie's: "Q. Here's a quiz. Does doing your best in school help you on your way? If you said yes, you passed this test."

 She was nervous to do it, but I told her she would be fine and that she had had a lot of experience talking in front of people at church and she always did just fine. {I'm grateful that little kids get the opportunity to do things like that at church.}

Hallie did a great job on her part, but the picture is very bad.
 The kids all worked really hard on their songs and speaking parts. They were so cute. Hallie had to dress up like a teacher for her part.





Hallie has loved her teachers and classmates. I really think she loves everything about school and she will probably get bored being home all summer, but I couldn't be more excited!

No comments: