Friday, May 25, 2012

Randoms:

  • this week/month has been so busy....and I only have one kid in school, and she's not in any extra curricular things either. I fear for my life in 10 years!
  • Kamryn busted her head open a month ago and had to go to the er. In the end they just super glued it. Can't wait to see how much they charge for super glue ;(. But, she was very brave at least. The doctor said he was her best patient of the day.
  • Wes is gone all the time for his calling lately....oh summertime when your husband is in Scouting. They are planning a big backpack hike later in the summer, so to prepare they are doing 3 mini overnight backpacking trips. 1 down, 2 more to go.
  • My little brother Ike got.home this week! We're so excited to see him.
  • I'm on jury duty call for May and June. This means having 3 dates to show up for and then calling in every week to see if anything new was added. The first day I was scheduled was pretty crazy...it was a double murder case, Wes had the kids at work by himself, and Hallie got sick at school and had to be picked up (mind you I still have a nursing baby too!). Thankfully I wasn't picked to be on the jury, but I still was there from 8-6:30!
  • My sister had a baby earlier this month and I really want to see him!
  • Skyler and his wife just announced that they are pregnant. I'm so excited for them!
  • The kids have been having slumber parties every Friday night. They take turns with which room they stay in. Last Friday ended in disaster though when Jaxson purposely stepped on Hallie. When I asked him if it was on purpose, he asked "does on purpose mean my in trouble?".

2 comments:

janae said...

I'm so glad you wrote this post so I can catch up on everything that's going on. What a crazy month! And so many exciting things happened!

Emily said...

Yes. My is in trouble.