Friday, June 1, 2012

Camping Trip-May

 We were able to sneak away a couple of  weekends ago for a camping trip about an hour away from here. We camped at the base of the mountain on Friday night. It was really windy, so we stayed inside the toy hauler and roasted marshmallows on the gas stove.



We stayed at a campground and there were several trails the kids enjoyed getting to explore.

We spent several hours Saturday riding in the razor. The ride through the forest was absolutely beautiful. There were so many aspen trees...I really want to go back in the fall to see the leaves changing color.








We made it back Saturday night and then enjoyed a great Mother's Day the next day. I love all the little things the kids made for me.

*Thanks for the pictures Sarah!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think I would like camping a lot better in a camper! Fun.