The backing was just barely wide enough, but it was a print from Tula Pink's Prince Charming line, which coordinates nicely with Neptune.
Friday, June 1, 2012
Baby quilt for Truman
My sister had a baby at the beginning of the month, and I was finally able to finish it and get it to her this week.
The design is pretty simple. I hand stitched the letters to the
background fabric. All but one of the patterned prints are from Tula
Pink's Neptune line. I quilted in the ditch around the inner square, and
then quilted a grid all along the solid prey background. The finished
quilt measures 40" by 40" (I am trying to stay that size or bigger for
baby quilts, because that is the size that I prefer for my baby quilts).
The backing was just barely wide enough, but it was a print from Tula Pink's Prince Charming line, which coordinates nicely with Neptune.
The backing was just barely wide enough, but it was a print from Tula Pink's Prince Charming line, which coordinates nicely with Neptune.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So cute!
That is amazing! You are sooo talented.
Post a Comment