Monday, June 2, 2008

Jaxson's first word


Well, of course, Jax's first word is "dada"! I know he is just babbling, because he doesn't associate it with Wes...but c'mon! I think all babies should say "mama" first...we are the ones who do most of the work when they are this little!


Jaxson's babbling is so cute though. He only babbles when he gets his arms going...he throws his arms over his head, and then talks some. I need to try to get it on video...


I think he is starting to gain weight finally...his chest feels thicker and his cheeks are a little more filled out. Thank goodness. He goes back to the doctor in a couple of weeks for a weight check.


I still think of Jax as my little baby, like 3 months old, (probably because he is so small) , but he is amost 8 months old!! We just love our Jaxson boy so much. He is such a happy baby...he makes us smile every time we see him.
He is learning how to drink from a sippy cup...he loves to play with it!

2 comments:

Camille said...

WOW, his hair has really lightened up!!

Crystal Star said...

Mikelle- I love reading about Jaxson since he's just a little ahead of our Lucia- it's fun to see what's coming up!