We had a fun-filled Saturday. We went to a nearby park for a birthday party for one of Hallie's friends. It was pretty warm, so I stayed in the shade with Jaxson for most of it. Hallie loved running around the playground with Wes. Hallie thought it was her birthday (every time it is someones birthday she thinks the presents are for her), especially since she got a little goodie bag at the end. It was nice to enjoy the park as a family. And getting to eat pizza, cake, an ice cream doesn't hurt either. I gave Jaxson a little ice cream, he couldn't get enough of it! He was mad when I took the spoon away from him!
The daddy/daughter date went well. We had about 15 people there. The girls had such a fun time playing with their dads, and watching their dads make fools of themselves while hula hooping, jump roping, etc. They asked if we could do this again, so I said sure. They said, "How about next Saturday?". I'm so glad that everyone enjoyed themselves (and that it is over with).
7 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time!! Mason always thinks the presents are for him too...funny! I'm glad you all got to get out after being stuck in the office for a week! When are you guys coming to the valley?
Mikelle~ How in the world are you! I found your blog through Camille's and you and your family are so cute! I am adding you to my blog, so let me know how you are doing! :)
Mikelle-Bell,
Poor Hallie! When will you be here? Do you have time to get together, or is this just a quick trip?
Mikelle~ I am so glad you are doing well! How has life been treating you over the years? Your two kids are sooo cute! :)
Thank you for the wishes on going to the Temple. I am so excited!
Let me know how you have been! :)
sorry about the sheep..haha
Now I'm craving pizza from all the boxes in this picture.
OK... So I haven't talked to you in a while, but I just got cought up on your blog. 1st- I have that same temple picture in my house and I love it. 2nd- Do you remember when your ward had a daddy daughter date and I brought my dad and tagged along because my ward didn't have any girls my age? YOu might not remember it, but I thought it was great. I want to have another one! That's all... hope you're great.
Post a Comment