Saturday, June 21, 2008

Long Days

We've had a looong week! My in-laws were working in the temple all week, so the kids and I were at the office every day. Hallie doesn't take naps when we are down there...so she always falls asleep in the car on the way home. Thursday was a particularly long day because we went grocery shopping after work. When we got home she crashed on the couch, which is not like her at all! Poor girl was so tired. I felt bad she didn't get to do much outside this week, but today she has a birthday party at the park for a girl she's friends with at church. She has been talking about the party for a long time now, so I know she will have fun.

Tonight I'm in charge of a daddy/daughter date for the Activity Day girls. They are all so excited about it...I just want to get it over with, so I don't have to stress about it anymore...I really don't like to be in charge of things, mostly I don't want to tell people what to do. Tomorrow I'm doing sharing time, so I'm looking forward to getting that over with too! I wish I didn't mind getting up and speaking in front of people, but I do. Anyway, I'll be glad when this week is finally over. And hopefully we'll be in Mesa next weekend! Oh yeah, and the Olymplc Trials for gymnastics are today and tomorrow, so I'm really excited to watch that.

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

Sorry that Hallie had to be cooped up for a week. That's no fun for her (or you!). Not to worry...she'll have plenty of fun time when we are there for the reunion!!

Luke & Shawnie said...

Yay for the olympics! we watched the olympic trials for gymnastics too! and we are SO excited to see you guys this weekend!love ya!

Lindsay said...

What is your calling in Primary? Are you in the presidency? I am the first counselor...so if you have any fun ideas for activities, let me know :)