| Hallie showing Grandpa Tom her hat |
Hallie riding "Chubby". She was pretending it was a horse. She played with this dog the entire weekend.
|
On Friday morning I dropped Hallie off to play with Mason while we worked at my parents house. She was only there for an hour or two, but she had made a pasta necklace, a flower bouquet for Nana, played outside in the sandbox, and was making lunch when we picked her up! I'll have to send her to Camie's more often...I couldn't believe all the fun things they did in such a short amount of time.
I got go out to eat with two of my friends on Friday night. Debbie looks so cute pregnant...I can't wait to see her new baby. She hadn't met Jaxson yet, and Janae is always up for seeing him, so I brought him to dinner with me. He was pretty well-behaved and gave out lots of smiles to all the strangers! He is one of the smiliest babies I know. It was so fun to go do something with my friends...that never happens in Gallup!
Saturday we kind of hung around the house. I went shopping with my friend Adell in the morning. Her baby makes Jax looks tiny! He is soo cute. Later on in the day I went shopping at Old Navy with Meadow, Shawnie, and the kids. You can't beat 99 cent flip flops! We had a great time hanging out at the house. Hallie and Jaxson keep everyone entertained. It's so nice to have so many people around to help watch our kids.
| All the girls, plus Jax (minus Meagan and Tai) |
We played a rousing game of Balderdash after we put the kids to bed on Saturday night. Any game becomes a competition when you're playing with the Wrights. Haha, I still have to laugh that Skyler never ended up scoring a point. He called it his worst defeat since he got a 18% on an Algebra test in junior high.
| Who can resist this cute face? Not me! |
Sunday morning we went to church with my parents, and then packed up and came home. We were welcomed back with 75 degree weather and cloud cover...thank goodness! We loved being able to spend time with my family. We can't wait to go to Mexico with all of them in another month. When we go back to Mesa the next time, my parents will live in another house...so weird to me. I have mixed emotions about them moving, but I'll get used to it I guess. At least they are only moving a couple of blocks away...it's practically the same neighborhood.
We are gearing up for the Jones' reunion this weekend...so lots to do!
4 comments:
Your baby's smile is just heart-melting!!
It was so fun to see you guys! I wish your visits were much longer! Only 18 days til MEXICO!! :)
Mikelle, you won the baby food coupons! All I need is an address to where you would like me to send them!Contact me at surveys@heartsandhome.com
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED seeing a picture of Grandpa Tom! He is one of my favorite grandpas of ALL time! I still remember once when Meagan got kicked out of gym and instead of calling your mom, she called Grandpa Tom and he picked her up and took her to his house! What a GREAT grandpa! Tell him hi for me!
Post a Comment