Jaxson got his first try of rice cereal on Sunday. He ate all that I had made, and didn't seem to have any problems with it. It seems like it took Hallie for-ev-er to catch on, but he just gobbled it down! I've been feeding him rice cereal morning and night since them, and he grabs the spoon from me, and starts feeding himself!
I've been sick the past few days...it started out with a killer sore throat, but no other symptoms. The Saturday and Sunday I lost my voice. I have a little bit of a cold now, but not too bad. I'm ready to start feeling better! We have family coming this week, so I need to get my energy back.
Happy Birthday to my dad! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you!
2 comments:
Aw! Jaxon is getting bigger every minute! I can't wait to come up there, I am making Luke call you right now cuz I doubt he has told you that we can't come until monday night and we will probably stay till thursday. This way we will have a pay check hopefully when we get back! haha but we can't wait to see everyone!
you have darling kids :)
Post a Comment