After Wes made my bench, he decided that Hallie needed a bench of her own too. She LOVED this idea, and was so excited to be getting a ''present" from daddy. Wes even let her help paint her bench, which again, she LOVED. She was so excited about it all day. She screamed bloody murder when I told her that paint time was over and that she needed to come inside.
| Hallie painting her bench-isn't it so cute? |
| Wes and Hallie |
I think our front porch turned out so well, and I'm so thankful to Wes for making me a bench like I always wanted. It turned out great!
Other randoms:
Other randoms:
I was busy doing something one morning when Hallie came running toward me saying "Mommy, chapstick!". Hope that Desitin tasted yummy, Hallie.
Wes made us biscuits on Sunday night. He likes to get a little creative in the kitchen. Here is the biscuit he made for me:
| He loves me! |
| This is the biscuit he made for Hallie |
| And, last but not least, Jaxson has begun to suck his toes |
6 comments:
your porch and bench's are awesome, and the kids are too stinkin' cute for words!!!!!
hahaha..i love the random sucking toes pic. How fun to have a new front porch and a couple of super cute benches to go with it!
Mikelle Bell,
I'm totally impressed at Wes' handiness! Good for him. You are lucky...I think it would take Clint ten years to make a bench, if he ever actually committed to making it. Tell Wes he's awesome!
Thanks for the pictures of the kids; I swear they get cuter with each post!
Hallie looks so miniture in all these pictures. So cute! BTW I take pictures of people, but mostly just complete my assignments for class. So far we haven't had portrait assignment.
How cute!! I love the benches!! Great job to wes! haha and I love Jaxons picture!
Oh hi. I've always wanted a porch. Maybe I'll just fabricate one today...you know. In my spare time, since that's all it takes to make a porch. Time and gumption...
SERIOUSLY??? That's awesome.
Post a Comment