Sunday, June 30, 2019

Random June



Wes's birthday and Fathers Day was on the same day this year. The kids and I got him an arcade game.

A cool moth I found in the garage

I hate feet, and that is no secret, but I don't mind snuggling up to my baby

Jaxson woke up one Sunday with a weird skin thing, after calling my mom and getting some advice and treating it with stuff I already had at home, it went away



Fresh cut for summer. I cut all of my kids hair but Hallie's. Her super thick hair is hard for me to do.

Start of Hallie's garden

During the MTC camp at the ranch the boys made a barbecue pit. They smoked some brisket and we came up to try it at the end of camp.


Always ice cream cake for Wes' birthday


Experimenting with hairdos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. When I had her displayed life size she literally appeared to be directly in front of me. I thought what the heck and leaned close and gave her a big juicy kiss to see if that would put a smile on her face LOL! Can hardly wait to get her on display life size in one of my large digital picture displays!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjNHq1eRUqlaDyYcP2LP9OJCcjfvnfbdqhqAcZ-xBD0qs2bW73qKl-WK6eNpjLdNBa6aerFICOkmvJ2eEJQoA0KCJjwmbAd046tBmmWwV3FPEWvG3_gTikuckcfuJh5o4tLY4X9kkYLoNU/s0/IMG_0278.JPG